Lotus Palm Thai Mat-Style Foot Reflexology Level 1: Learn to Give a 60-Minute Treatment 2-Day Workshop with Sukha Wong
Thursday–Friday, June 4–5 • 10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Foot reflexology is based on the belief that all parts of the body are affected by the application of gentle pressure to corresponding parts of the feet to restore balance. In this East-meets-West Thai mat-style reflexology and foot massage workshop, performed on a floor mat, you will learn how to release those feel-good endorphins, relieving stress, boosting circulation, and aiding the lymphatic system.
- Learn a complete, 60-minute Thai-style reflexology flow on a floor mat
- Incorporate Thai reflexology sticks and oils into your practice
- Adjust techniques so that they work on a massage table
- Learn about pressure points on the foot, structure and function, foot conditions, benefits, and contraindications
Open to all.
Required Reading & Accessories:
-Thai Style Reflexology and Foot Massage manual
-Thai reflexology stick
Available from Integral Yoga Shop.
Sukha is the owner and director of Lotus Palm. Growing up in a traditional Chinese household, massage has been part of her entire life. She is an accomplished certified massage therapist and instructor who has been developing courses for number of years. She believes Thai Yoga Massage is a deep and meaningful philosophy that washes away the stresses and strains of everyday living. Sukha’s ongoing commitment to the integration of body and spirit compels her to inspire others through her teachings. She brings a friendly sense of balance and inner peace to stretching, compressing and energy work.
- Also with Sukha Wong:
- Lotus Palm Thai Mat-Style Foot Reflexology Level 2: 2-Day Workshop
- Lotus Palm Thai-Style Head Massage: 2-Day Workshop
- Lotus Palm Thai Yoga Massage 5: 5-Day Intensive