Intro to Ayurveda with Durga Leela, E-RYT 500
June 3–6, 2021
- Philosophy of Ayurveda
- Fundamental Ayurvedic qualities of the universe: three gunas, five elements, three doshas, twenty qualities, five sub-doshas, and subtle doshas: prana, tejas, and ojas
- Digestion (agni) and elimination (mala)
- Constitutional examination and mental nature
- Yoga Alliance (YA): Approximately 18 contact hours. You can input your contact hours using your YA login information.
- Integral Yoga Teachers Association (IYTA) can provide you a CE certificate with your program’s total contact hours for a $10 fee (free for IYTA members.) For more information, email email@example.com.
Durga Leela is a treasure. She’s one of the best instructors I’ve ever had.
— Past Participant
The teacher’s knowledge and generosity were outstanding.
— Pat Ramirez
Durga is a true example and knowledgeable. She Rocks!
— Kathleen, 27 years recovery, Ph.D. Psychology
Thank you Durga for sharing so much information in such a short time!