First Integral Yoga Global Conference with Integral Yoga Swamis and Teachers
June 25—June 27, 2021
Join the worldwide Integral Yoga community for an inspiring and uplifting weekend at our first Integral Yoga Global Conference. This virtual event–a conference for learning and a retreat with lots of Hatha Yoga practice–will bring together teachers and students from the U.S., India, Europe, United Kingdom, Canada, South America, Australia, Hong Kong and the People’s Republic of China.
Come explore the deeper purpose of Yoga, on and off the mat, and celebrate all the teachings that have made Integral Yoga so beloved all over the world for more than 50 years.
Very low price of $108 for the whole weekend, with recordings available for six months FOR FREE for all participants.
An amazing lineup of speakers on all aspects of Integral Yoga
- Swamis Gurucharanananda (Mataji), Karunananda, Ramananda, Asokananda, Divyananda, Vidyananda, Vimalananda, Dayananda
- Senior Integral Yoga teachers Nalanie Chellaram, Hersha Chellaram, Sonia Sivakami Sumar, Heike Amma Farkas, Kali Morse, Paola Faini Parvathi, Rev. Premajyothi Devi, Maya Branford, Uma Alessandra Cocchi, Jayadeva Mandelkorn, Rev. Jaganath Carerra,
- Presentations by Integral Yoga ministers including Revs. Paraman and Lakshmi Barsel, Revs. Bhagavan and Bhavani Metro and Rev Dhyani Simonini
- Integral Yoga and the Environment with Swami Dayananda
- Integral Yoga on Diversity and Inclusion with Kamala Itzel Hayward, Nora Nirmala LeMorin, Diana Dharani Diaz and Santoshi Young
- The Integral Yoga way of health with experts Dr. Sandra Amrita McLananhan, Dr Mala Cunningham, and Margabandhu Martarano
- IY Hatha classes at all levels from around the world–in many languages as befits an international organization.
- Live Kirtan with HuDost–broadcast around the world
- Pre-recorded Kirtan from Jai Uttal
So much community! So much learning! So much value!
This is an online program.
$108 for the whole weekend