June 28 – November 10, 2021
Taught by Swami Ramananda, Swami Divyananda, and Swami Vidyananda
Enrich your teaching and personal practice with Raja Yoga, the science of meditation based on self-mastery. Raja Yoga presents the philosophy and psychology of Yoga in a systematic way, guiding one to greater peace and balance in life and spiritual realization.
The entire world is yearning for peace. The one enduring solution is to experience peace in our own hearts and then express it in our lives. Raja Yoga provides a comprehensive approach to attain that goal that addresses all aspects of life: physical, mental, social and spiritual. It is a pathway to freedom from all sorrow, suffering, and delusion. It is a means to actualize your inner potential for greater health, happiness, and fulfillment in life.
Raja Yoga Teacher Training Online provides an opportunity to immerse yourself in these profound teachings and learn how to skillfully share them with others.
The curriculum includes:
- An in-depth exploration of the Yoga Sutras
- Interactive discussion of how to incorporate the teachings into daily life
- Exploration of Raja Yoga for therapeutic application
- Opportunities to deepen your Hatha Yoga, Pranayama, and meditation practice
- Guidance for teaching Raja Yoga workshops and a six-week Raja Yoga course
- Coaching in public speaking; including preparation, delivery, and using Yoga to lessen presentation anxiety
- Training in answering questions and leading discussions
- Daily meditation practice for at least six months
- 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training certification that included an introduction to Raja Yoga
- $1750 (save $100 when you pay in full by May 28, 2021)
June 28 – August 4 and October 4 – November 10, 2021
Mondays and Wednesdays • 7:30–10:00p.m. E.T.
Saturdays • 11:00a.m.–3:00p.m. and 4:30–6:00p.m. E.T.
Sundays • 12:30–3:30p.m. E.T.
Attendance at all live sessions is required.
Certification and Continuing Education Credits
- Yoga Alliance: 165 hours for continuing education.
- 300-Hour Certification: 165 hours credit for Integral Yoga 300-Hour Certification
- Yoga Therapy: this course is a required module in the Integral Yoga Therapy Certification program. For more information and to apply, visit https://integralyoga.org/therapy
* This training is being hosted by Integral Yoga Institute of San Francisco.
Swami Ramananda is the Executive Director of the Integral Yoga Institute in San Francisco and a greatly respected senior teacher in the Integral Yoga tradition, who has been practicing Yoga for over 45 years. Ramananda offers practical methods of integrating the timeless teachings and practices of Yoga into daily life, and transforming the painful aspects of human experience into steps toward realizing one’s full potential. He leads beginner, intermediate and advanced level Yoga teacher training programs in San Francisco, and offers a variety of programs in many locations in the U.S., Europe and South America. Ramananda co-developed the Stress Management Teacher Training program with Swami Vidyananda, has trained many teachers to bring Yoga into corporate, hospital and medical settings, and has taught mind/body wellness programs in many locations. He is a certified Yoga therapist and founding board member of the Yoga Alliance, a national registry that supports and promotes yoga teachers as professionals. He is a co-founder of The Spiritual Action Initiative (SAI) which brings together individuals committed to working for social justice for all beings and for the care and healing of our natural world. His warmth, wisdom and sense of humor have endeared him to many.
Swami Divyananda Ma has a wealth of experience teaching Integral Yoga around the world since 1973. She has taught at corporations, universities, the Commonwealth Cancer Center, and for the Dr. Dean Ornish Reversing Heart Disease programs. She has also served as one of Integral Yoga’s Basic Hatha teacher trainers.
Swami Divyananda Ma took monastic vows in 1975 from the great saint and yogi, Sri Swami Satchidananda. Over the years she has served as the director of the Integral Yoga Institutes in Los Angeles, San Francisco, and as Ashram Manager at Yogaville. She also served for ten years as the director of the Integral Yoga Institute in Coimbatore, India; this immersion into the South Indian culture has given depth to her understanding and practice of Yoga.
Now an itinerant monk, Swami Divyananda is constantly “on the road.” She leads the annual Sacred India Tours to sacred sites in India in addition to international Yoga retreats and trainings. See more at sacredindiatours.org
Swami Vidyananda has been teaching Integral Yoga since 1973. She has taught Yoga Stress Management for over 30 years around the world. She co-developed and teaches the Integral Yoga Stress Management Teacher Training with Swami Ramananda.
Vidyananda founded the Integral Yoga Teachers Association (IYTA) and currently serves as chairperson for the Integral Yoga Teacher’s Council. She is a certified Yoga therapist with 40 years experience, and trained as a Hospital Chaplain.
Vidyananda lives at Satchidananda Ashram–Yogaville, VA. Her teaching is relaxed, humorous, and practical. When not in lockdown, she travels widely teaching Integral Yoga and Stress Management. See more at swamividyananda.com