Integral Yoga Intermediate Level II Teacher Training
Dates To Be Announced
Taught by Kali Morse, Rashmi Galliano, and Swami Asokananda
Anatomy and physiology curriculum taught by Jason Ray Brown
The Intermediate Teacher Training course provides you with the opportunity to upgrade your teaching skills, deepen your practice, and expand your service by learning how to teach an Integral Yoga Level II class. Intermediate asanas and variations are presented, as well as intermediate pranayama practices. Study of the Bhagavad Gita is also included, to strengthen your grounding in the universal teachings of Yoga for personal development and further your understanding. This is a wonderful way to meet and spend time with other Integral Yoga teachers, to share experiences and ideas, and to find creative solutions to problems encountered in teaching.
Daily sessions will include pranayama, silent meditation, chanting, and other Yoga-based spiritual practices. The curriculum will consist of:
- Guidance in your personal Yoga practices
- Monitored teaching practice
- Details and guidance for teaching Level II
- Optional poses for this level
- A course in the Bhagavad Gita with Swami Asokananda
- Further study of pranayama and meditation practice and theory
- Anatomy and physiology
- Workshops on your own personal practice of asana, pranayama, and meditation
Tuition is $1700 ($1500 for active IYINY teachers) and includes the weekend retreat with round trip transportation. A deposit of $250 is required along with the application form; the balance is due on the first day of classes. A two-installment payment plan is available for a onetime $50 fee. After the training begins, there are no refunds.
- Early Bird Discount: save $100 when you register by December 30, 2018
- All yoga classes at IYI are offered free of charge to participants for the duration of the training program.
- Teacher trainees will also receive a 10 percent discount on purchases at the Integral Yoga Shop and for treatments at Integral Yoga Wellness Spa for the duration of the training program.
- Download Application
- Application Deadline: January 7, 2019
- We encourage students to submit their applications as early as possible. Applications received after the deadline will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Monday, January 14–Saturday, March 30
Mondays • 6–9 p.m.
Saturdays • 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
Three Sundays: Jan. 27, Feb. 24, Mar. 24 • 11:00am–1:00pm
Weekend Retreat: March 8–10 at Menla Mountain Retreat Center in Phoenicia, NY
Graduation: Saturday, March 30 • 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
200-hour certification (of all traditions) with a minimum of six months of teaching experience
Yoga Alliance Hours