Deepening Into Therapeutic Yoga Level II
October 11–16, 2018
Taught by Cheri Clampett, C-IAYT, E-RYT 500 and Arturo Peal, MA, (TCM), LMP
We are excited to offer Deepening Into Therapeutic Yoga to graduates of the Therapeutic Yoga training program. Come learn a variety of ways to enhance and build on the skills you learned in the Therapeutic Yoga Level I. Refine communication and listening skills, learn new hands-on healing techniques and adjustments, and deepen your understanding and knowledge of Therapeutic Yoga to serve better the populations you work with.
Included in the training will be information about specific conditions and ways to work with cancer, autoimmune diseases, neurological disorders, stress-related illnesses, and injuries.
- Gentle Yoga
- New Restorative yoga poses
- Variations of poses introduced in Level I that require fewer props
- Additional hands-on energy and healing techniques
- Techniques to increase range of motion and improve joint function, including methods for easing limitations caused by shoulder injuries
- Interactive guided meditations for one-on-one sessions
- Scripted meditations and suggested sequences for specific conditions
- Communication and listening methods for working effectively with clients
October 11–16, 2018 (six consecutive days)
Thursday through Tuesday • 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
- $950 if paid in full by September 11; $995 thereafter.
- $150 nonrefundable deposit required upon registration.
- $100 off if you have registered for the 2018 Therapeutic Yoga Training Level I.
- All students who complete the course will receive certification in Therapeutic Yoga.
If you would like a certificate for CEUs as an R.N., you must pay a $20 fee for each additional certificate. There is a $25 administration fee for re-issuing certificates at a later date.
- Download Application
- Application Deadline: October 1
Certification and Continuing Education Credits
- Yoga Alliance Hours: 40 hours for the 200- and 500-hour registries.
- CBRN: Provider Number 14063, for 40 contact hours for registered nurses.
- For more details see www.therapeuticyogatraining.com/continuing-education
www.therapeuticyoga.com / www.therapeuticyogatraining.com