Deepening Into Therapeutic Yoga Level II
October 2–7, 2019
Taught by Cheri Clampett, C-IAYT, E-RYT 500 and Arturo Peal, MA, (TCM), LMP
Deepening Into Therapeutic Yoga is our Level II Training, open to graduates of the Therapeutic Yoga Training Program. Come learn a variety of ways to enhance and build on the skills you learned in the Therapeutic Yoga Training Level I. Finesse communication and listening skills, learn new hands on healing techniques and adjustments, and deepen your understanding and knowledge of Therapeutic Yoga to better serve the populations you work with.
Included in the training will be information about specific conditions and ways to work with:
- Treatments & Hardware
- Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Neurological/Neuromuscular disorders
- Stress-Related illnesses
- Heart Disease
- Pain & Inflammation
- Strain & Sprain
- Yoga & Movement In The Healing Process
- 16 new restorative yoga poses
- Variations of poses introduced in Level I that require fewer props
- Gentle yoga
- Additional hands-on energy for healing and pain
- Contract/Relax muscle energy technique
- Techniques to increase range of motion and improve joint function
- Interactive guided meditations for one-on-one sessions
- Scripted meditations and suggested sequences for specific conditions (cancer, auto-immune, neurological)
- Finesse communication and listening methods for working effectively with clients
Similar to Level I, our carefully crafted curriculum begins each morning with lectures while afternoon sessions include a demonstration of three or more poses followed by one-on-one give-and-receive sessions by the students.
The training price includes a 179 page manual full of valuable and useful information you get to take home with you.
October 2–7, 2019 (six consecutive days)
Wednesday through Monday • 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
- $950 when you register by September 2, 2019; $995 thereafter.
- $150 nonrefundable deposit required upon registration.
- $100 off if you have registered for the 2019 Therapeutic Yoga Training Level I.
- All students who complete the course will receive certification in Therapeutic Yoga.
If you would like a certificate for CEUs as an R.N., you must pay a $20 fee for each additional certificate. There is a $25 administration fee for re-issuing certificates at a later date.
- Download Application
- Application Deadline: September 25, 2019
Certification and Continuing Education Credits
- Yoga Alliance Hours: 40 hours for the 200- and 500-hour registries.
- CBRN: Provider Number 14063, for 40 contact hours for registered nurses.
- For more details see www.therapeuticyogatraining.com/continuing-education
www.therapeuticyoga.com / www.therapeuticyogatraining.com