Prachi PariharE-RYT 200, RYT 500, RPYT, YACEP
Prachi is an Indian yogi. She teaches Teacher Training in India and the U.S. Her cultural and ancestral lineage has helped her students understand the true essence of yogic practice. Prachi is certified both internationally and in the U.S, she speaks Sanskrit fluently, having studied the language since childhood. Her in-depth knowledge of various Vedas and methodical approach towards teaching creates an easier path for students/teachers to experience the therapeutic benefits of yogic practice. Prachi is passionate about bridging the gap between ancient wisdom and contemporary science. She is highly motivated and content driven.
Prachi’s sessions are holistically designed to rejuvenate and energize the body, mind and soul.
Certification and Skills:
• Specialized in making Sanskrit and yoga philosophy accessible
• Proficient in Sanskrit [Read, Write and speak]
• IAYT Certified yoga therapist
• E-RYT500 Hatha yoga basic, intermediate and advance
• Extensive anatomy knowledge
• Certified Prenatal RYPT/ postpartum yoga
• Certified in chid shakti meditation and yoga nidra
• Certified in adaptive yoga, restorative and chair yoga
• Certified in Yin yoga
• Certified in Pranayama, meditation and Raja yoga
• Certified in Reiki and sound healing
Chanting names of the Divine is the foundation of Bhakti Yoga, the path of Devotion and Love. Considered to be the quickest and most direct route to Enlightenment, Kirtan soothes the Nadis, balances the Chakras, and even increases life force through Pranayama. Be transported by the melodious voice of Prachi, and allow yourself to be swept away into a state of joy and peace.