Sukha Wong is the owner and director of Lotus Palm. Growing up in a traditional Chinese household, massage has been part of her entire life. She is an accomplished certified massage therapist and instructor who has been developing courses for a number of years. She believes Thai Yoga Massage is a deep and meaningful philosophy that washes away the stresses and strains of everyday living. Sukha’s ongoing commitment to the integration of body and spirit compels her to inspire others through her teachings. She brings a friendly sense of balance and inner peace to stretching, compressing and energy work.
This form of abdomen massage is a traditional Taoist touch technique that releases tension, bloating and stress working energetically while applying gentle and penetrating pressure to unblock energy, disadhere fascia and connective tissues of internal organs in the abdomen region.
By working the nervous, lymphatic, digestive, muscular, immune, and circulatory systems this will aid in improving blood and energy flow and helps to eliminate toxins bringing balance back to the energetic and physical body.
In this workshop you will learn how to complete a 60-minute abdomen massage flow using your hands with a touch of massage oil or massage cream.
● History of Chi Nei Tsang
● How to give a 60-minute abdomen massage using hands and palms
● Basic knowledge of the systems of the body and related organs, tissues, and muscles in the abdomen area
● Incorporating Sen Lines (energy lines) and Marma point (acupressure points) into the massage flow
● Compassionate and loving touch
● “Chi Nei Tsang” Manual
* Manual is not included in the course price and can be purchased on the first day of the workshop.