How to join us online:
1. Log-in or create a new MINDBODY account
If you have joined us for onsite or online classes before, please use the email you provided to prevent duplicate accounts. Select Need new password? to get a new password or to reset your password. You can reset your password even if you have never had one.
If you have not joined us for onsite or online classes before, please create a new account.
2. Go to My Info and ensure Zoom link and class updates is selected
To make sure that you receive the email with the Zoom link to access your class or workshop, there is a step that you must take once you have created, or gained access to, your account. Go to MY INFO then select Profile. Under the left most column, labeled Personal, make sure that under Zoom link and class updates, that Email is checked. If you need to change it, click on the word Edit in the upper right corner of the column.
If you have provided a mobile number and prefer texts to emails, you can check that box instead.
Remember to save your changes.
3. Sign up for a class or workshop
Find the class or workshop in the MINDBODY tabs. After you select the sign-up or register buttons, you will be directed to the payment option. Classes can be purchased individually or monthly unlimited options are available. Workshops costs vary. As a non-profit, we are committed to ensuring all have access to yoga practices and classes are currently offered on a sliding scale.
Once you register for your class or workshop, you’ll get an email or text, with the subject Reservation Confirmation that contains a Zoom link to your class or workshop.
4. Download Zoom
We currently use Zoom for classes and workshops. Download Zoom prior to joining class – you do not need to create an account.
5. Attend the Class or Workshop
Click the Zoom class or workshop link provided in the email. Zoom will automatically open and you will enter the class or workshop. No separate password is required. We encourage you to use your video functions so that we can connect in community.
- I’ve attending class in-person before. How do I create a mind body account?
- Using the email you’ve provided us in the past, select a password reset. Even if you haven’t set up an account before, this will give you a new password to use.
- Why isn’t the class I want to attend appearing?
- Registration closes the second the class starts. We suggest you register early and often!
- I didn’t get the Zoom link?
- Have you checked the Zoom link and class updates?
See above for detailed instructions.
The registration confirmation email is sent immediately after you sign up for the class or workshop. Please check that your email address on file is accurate, make sure that you are logged into the correct email account, and check the Spam folder. You may want to add email@example.com to your filters to ensure our emails to not go to Spam.
- Is there a typo in your email address?
- If you suspect this is the problem, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll check your email and correct it.
- Can I use in-person class purchases online?
- Yes! Please contact email@example.com and we will change your in-person classes to online classes.