Your health is our priority. Students should be aware of the following requirements for in-person classes:
- Masks are required when inside the building. If you would like to remove your mask on the mat, you must show proof of vaccination at reception. We will note this in our system so you will only need to show it once.
- Masks are required as all times in sound offerings.
- Maintain 6′ social distance.
While onsite, we are:
- Continuing use of air purifiers
- Cleaning and or sanitizing rooms and high touch surfaces with greater frequency.
- Providing hand sanitizer throughout the building
- Limiting class size to maintain social distance
- Increasing frequency of cleaning mats and props
For the health and safety of our staff and community, please do not come onsite if you are feeling unwell.
How to register for in-person offerings:
1. Log-in or create a new MINDBODY account
If you have joined us for onsite or online classes before, please use the email you provided to prevent duplicate accounts. Select Need new password? to get a new password or to reset your password. You can reset your password even if you have never had one.
If you have not joined us for onsite or online classes before, please create a new account.
2. Sign up for a class or workshop
Find the class or workshop in the MINDBODY tabs. You can search for only in-person classes by selecting In-Person Classes in the Service Categories drop down menu.
After you select the sign-up now (enroll button for workshops), select Make a Single Reservation (or enroll for workshops). You will then be directed to the payment option.
Once you register for your class or workshop, you will get an email or text, with the subject Reservation Confirmation. Add the email address firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure you receive the confirmation emails.
Last updated July 12, 2021.