Your health is our priority. We are adhering to CDC and New York State and City guidelines. Students should be aware of the following requirements are in place for in-person classes:
- Wear a mask at all times.
- Taking temperature.
- Verbal health screening.
- Maintain 6′ social distance.
- No mat or props (blankets, bolsters, blocks, straps) provided.
- We encourage you to come dressed for class.
- Advanced registration is required.
The classes will be modified in the following ways:
- 60 minute classes
- Limited chanting
- No Kapalabhati
- Mental Nadi Suddhi (if practiced)
In addition, the following facility measures are in place:
- Cleaning and or sanitizing rooms after use and high touch surfaces with extra frequency.
- Hand sanitizer readily available.
- Signs posted throughout the building.
- Limited class size to 33%.
- Air purifiers and increased ventilation.
- Markers for mat placement to ensure social distancing.
For the health and safety of our staff and community, please do not come onsite if you are feeling unwell. If any of the following applies, please stay home:
- You or anyone in your household had any of the following symptoms in the last 14 days: sore throat, cough, chills, body aches for unknown reasons, shortness of breath for unknown reasons, loss of smell, loss of taste, fever at or greater than 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
- You or anyone in your household is a presumptive positive or has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- You have been in close proximity to an individual who tested positive for COVID-19.
Due to the limited class capacity, we have increased our prices however we plan to lower prices as restrictions ease.
How to register for in-person offerings:
1. Log-in or create a new MINDBODY account
If you have joined us for onsite or online classes before, please use the email you provided to prevent duplicate accounts. Select Need new password? to get a new password or to reset your password. You can reset your password even if you have never had one.
If you have not joined us for onsite or online classes before, please create a new account.
2. Sign up for a class or workshop
Find the class or workshop in the MINDBODY tabs. You can search for only in-person classes by selecting In-Person Classes in the Service Categories drop down menu.
After you select the sign-up now (enroll button for workshops), select Make a Single Reservation (or enroll for workshops). You will then be directed to the payment option.
Once you register for your class or workshop, you will get an email or text, with the subject Reservation Confirmation. Add the email address email@example.com to make sure you receive the confirmation emails.
Last updated May 7, 2021.