How we are responding to COVID-19
Your health is our priority. We are adhering to CDC and New York State and City guidelines, including taking the following precautions:
- Wearing masks. We require that all individuals on site do the same.
- Taking temperature using an Infrared Contactless Thermometer.
- Written screening for exposure to or symptoms of COVID-19 for every person onsite.
- Maintaining 6′ social distance and limiting group sizes.
- Sanitizing rooms after use and all surfaces with extra care and frequency.
- Hand sanitizer readily available and used upon entry onsite.
- Please come dressed for class as lockers will not be available. Belongings can be brought into class.
- Discontinuing free mat and prop usage.
For the health and safety of our staff and community, please do not come onsite if you are feeling unwell. If any of the following applies, please stay home:
- You or anyone in your household had any of the following symptoms in the last 14 days: sore throat, cough, chills, body aches for unknown reasons, shortness of breath for unknown reasons, loss of smell, loss of taste, fever at or greater than 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
- You or anyone in your household is a presumptive positive or has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- You have been in close proximity to an individual who tested positive for COVID-19.
- You have recently traveled from a restricted state (see NY state list of restricted states), please quarantine for the required time frame.